Monday, October 3, 2011

What I Tried to Say

Do you ever have moments where you have just heard someone speak or read something and then declared, That is exactly what I was thinking! or That is what I was trying to say!


You are so excited in your declarations because you are surprised by the reality that someone else has the same emotions as you? Or you are elated because someone was able to express what is tangled in you?

I just had one of those moments.

After I hit the button to publish my previous post, I hopped over to (in)courage to read some of their latest articles.

I came across a post by Sarah Markley. She was able to express what I was trying to type in my last post.

Jump on over and read it.




Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...