Thursday, November 3, 2011

Check It Out!

I love anything that can be personalized. I love how you can reveal pieces of yourself by the things you wear, items you carry, and the treasures that fill your home.

The design of your blog.

You never know who you will meet in the wild wonderful world of the web. I met a beautiful soul about a month ago. She has also suffered a similar loss and by and through it, she has spoken sweet healing words to me.

I am blessed to consider her a friend.

She gave my blog a makeover and in doing it, a little piece of myself has been revealed. My sweet girls names are on display in a beautiful fashion. She did a wonderful job.

I love it!





Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. That love goes both ways, darlin'. Right back atcha! {And wow. What an honor to be part of one of your posts! You made my day. xo}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...